C/C++ Software Engineers
As part of our continued growth DAI is currently looking for several C/C++ software engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates, with a chance to become part of a highly successful team, in the delivery of frequently newsworthy, innovative eCommerce supply chain fulfilment solutions for leading UK and international companies.
DAI has a reputation for innovation and honesty, and within our target areas is seen as the “go to” company for many of the UK’s FTSE 250 companies and equivalent companies abroad. Our work is across the globe from the US, across Europe through to China and Australia. We are still true to our founding values of promoting team work, while also rewarding individual performance through our Profit Related Pay scheme.
We are looking for bright software engineers with familiarity in C/C++, that as well as being technically good, are able to communicate with customers, both via e-mail and on the phone, and also face to face. Through our team approach to solution delivery we look to actively promote and encourage shared learning and education.
For the right candidates’ career progression can be rapid.
- Competitive salary- based on level of experience and expertise
- Profit related pay (PRP) scheme- designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Holidays- 32 days rising to 37 days (including bank holidays)
- Private Health scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to travel
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A team player with a desire to learn more
- You like a challenge and are willing to take responsibility
- A disciplined approach to successfully achieving objectives
- Good communicator
- Qualified to a good degree level in any technical discipline (or to be able to show that you now possess this through extended experience)