Systems Project Manager
DAI is continuing to grow, and to assist in this growth phase we are looking to recruit a small number of senior staff to act as Project/Programme Managers in the delivery of IT led warehouse management and broader supply chain projects for FTSE 100 companies in the UK and internationally.
We are a lean organisation, where you can quickly make a difference and good performance is rewarded. We operate a generous Profit Related Pay scheme to recognise achievement. Those that show they have the aptitude, are quickly offered added responsibility and given the opportunity to differentiate themselves, both individually but equally as an important member of a team.
Within our core sectors we are seen as market leaders. Our warehousing projects frequently involve some level of integration with automation and hence some experience in this area might be advantageous. Likewise familiarity with high level supply chain deployments is beneficial.
Successful candidates will be expected to work together with our end customer, translating their operational requirements into a solution that can be effectively delivered using our proven product set.
Within DAI, Project Managers hold responsibility for the commercial and functional aspects of the solution delivered to our end customer. Projects typically involve trips to the end customer’s site, and potentially periods on site during the critical project stages.
- Competitive salary- based on level of experience and expertise
- Profit related pay (PRP) scheme designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Holidays- 32 days, rising to 37 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Private health scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Flexibility at work
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Self-sufficiency and a pro-active attitude
- Ability to take responsibility
- Driving licence
- International work experience
- Warehouse Management Systems or Supply Chain system know how
- Linguistic ability
- Proven team leader or manager
- Track record of successful delivery of complex IT-led real time projects
- An ability to manage both internal technical resource but also set expectations with end customers as to scope of delivery and timescales
- A demonstrable understanding of the supply chain market place, ideally with eCommerce experience