Senior Project Manager- WMS experience
Location: Manchester and/or London
DAI is an established and successful British software company. From our main base in Greater Manchester, we deliver software projects to retail and manufacturing companies, often via main contractors. The applications are typically associated with the retail supply chain, especially omni-channel ecommerce, and often involve the integration of automated materials handling equipment for major distribution centres.
We are currently in a growth phase, led by strong demand from our customers for our product set. We are looking to recruit a small number of senior staff to join our management team, initially programme managing WMS software delivery projects and then potentially broader supply chain projects in the UK and around the world.
Successful candidates will be expected to work together with our end customer, translating their operational requirements into a solution that can be effectively delivered using our proven product set.
Within DAI, Project Managers hold responsibility for the commercial and functional aspects of the solution delivered to our end customer. Projects typically involve trips to the end customer’s site, and potentially extended periods on site during the critical stages.
We are looking for customer-facing professionals, with experience in WMS project delivery who enjoy leading teams within a collaborative, challenging and rewarding environment.
Successful candidates will receive a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Profit Related Pay (PRP) scheme designed to reward individual contribution & performance
- Group Personal Pension Plan, with employer contributions rising to 10%
- Holidays – 24 days plus statutory, rising to 29 days
- Private Health Scheme
- Opportunity for international travel
- Life assurance
Skills and Experience:
A strong educational background coupled with significant relevant experience are pre-requisites. International experience and linguistic ability (incl Chinese Mandarin etc) are of particular of interest.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong educational background
- Self-sufficiency and a pro-active attitude
- Ability to take responsibility
- Proven team leader or manager
- Track record of successful delivery of complex IT-led projects
- An ability to manage both internal technical resource but also set expectations with end customers as to scope of delivery and timescales
- A demonstrable understanding of the supply chain market place, ideally with eComm experience